Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Team should feel safe

with the standings the way they are and the up coming schedule for each team nobody should feel safe. You could make an argument for every team in the top 5 to make or miss the playoffs becuase of the looming schedule. Cambridge may have the easiest time with six games against dundas but I'm sure Dundas will want to play spoiler to a playoff birth and Dundas has had Cambridges number in recent years in the late stages of all seasons. On the other hand Petrolia plays a much improved Aylmer team and could be ousted as a result and you can reverse the argument against Aylmer as well. Tillsonburg has a tough schedule left and so does Brantford. One thing is for sure a very good team will not be in the playoffs come mid February. For TSN I'm Bob Mackenzie....

Re: No Team should feel safe

You are correct, and hopefuuly it turns into a real race to the end. Every team is good, and brings a little something different in their style, and creates for entertaining hockey.

My prediction for the final standings is:
Brantford
Cambridge
Petrolia
Tillsonburg

Re: Re: No Team should feel safe

I think Aylmer will squeak in there. No one is running away with it.

Re: Re: Re: No Team should feel safe

Yeah, you may be right, it is all going to depend on who is hot coming down the stretch.

Definately going to be interesting