Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for used Hohner HA-114

Jesus Cripes Jeff. What the hell?! But yeah, I wouldn't sell it either. Hey "Vincent", what did that person want to do with that HA-114B? I also would rather the ole black Ha-114's. And I wouldn't be gutting it out just for the reeds. You talk about a hard accordion to find negre! Anyone that knows better would never sell them at a low price. Blame that on Hohner for discontinuing an accordion that would have become a hit and a high seller. They're idiots for having done that. How's the weather been in Welsh? Yall get a lot of rain, hail, tornados, thunderstorms, and flooding lately? Welcome to the club. Both the accordion discussion club and the bad weather club of south Louisiana.

Hey, we are gonna build some finger boards and bass boxes to fit my 114B and the person thats looking for one. It dont have to be a black just as long as its older German made. Weather been nice except last week was bad. My house drains well and dont flood
but some people that where just finish redoing there homes from last August flood got flooded again, ones that live near Lacassine Bayou in Welsh.

Mais Weh, sometimes I feel like we're being punished by the very land that feeds us for living down here. Well, knock on wood, at least we aint had one of them dam hurricanes for the last 9 years. I believe the people are praying them away or some magical thing like that. I guess when you get hammered hard like we've been over the last decade, you're prayers tend to be sincere and work better. We done sent all the hurricanes up the east coast or back out into the Atlantic. I never want to see them basterds again. We done paid our dues got dammit! Don't be a stranger.

Good for a while, got two of them now!
Found and old HA-114 and a HA-114B like new.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!