Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mitered corners

Good question, Bruce. As best I can tell these cheap, mass-produced offerings are typical of the butt-jointed prescriptions of South Louisiana.

The best drugs are from Southern Europe, notably Hydrocorleone, Xanaxia, Percosetti, and Vicodini, all of which meet or exceed the Hildreth mitered threshold of quality.

Irrespective of the corner-cuts, the real issue remains: How many rows?

Axx wholes (butts) stand on corners and hustle inferior quality drugs.

On that note..

I will explain.

I have mentioned this several times before.

This web site has been corrupted, and any e mail address or IP address can and has been mined.
Specifically mine. Including lately with this latest batch of trash.

How do I know.. EarthLink HQ in Atlanta. We spent a couple hours on the phone and computer to clean up the mess.

It went away for a while and now it is back with a vengeance. As a consequence I have to abandon my e mail address I have had for 20 years.. I am not amused . I need to establish a new e-mail address.

This was used personally and professionally and it has disrupted my business and my life.

Therefore, I won't be back.
I am aware some of you will applaud this. Never the less... it's a problem and needs to be solved.

This can only be corrected by the web master of this site, who, in spite of repeated postings from me, has done nothing.

It's been fun.

See you over on the Zydeco Accordeon site someday.

BTW contact me if you want an exceptional 50s HA114C or a Castagnari melodeon one row in D in near mint condition..for less money than those offered by the Button Box. Recently tuned and an extraordinary example of what a one row should play and sound like. No ifs ands or BUTTS

jefe forty sicks atttt urthmale daught calm

Screw-up

that would be

jefe forty sicks atttt urthlink daught netttt

photos on request...

BTW since I posted this morning I have had about 40 spams and they have attached my e mail address and using it as the source of their BS and have sent 100s of e mails from my e mail address..
Thank you thank you thank you

Jeff ..

Jeff ..

What are expecting the "web master" to do?

I can shut down the site if that helps ...

Removing the IP address of posters might help.

Every post shows the IP address of the poster. That could be removed. It was added during a time of some really, truly nasty trolls on the board. One of their tricks was multiple posting personas. Showing the IPs was a way to minimize that.

In any case, it has probably outlived it's usefulness.

Re: Removing the IP address of posters might help.

I have suggested removing the IP address many times and no response from the web master..

Let's ask one more time.

Won't you please clean up this site and stop posting the IP Addresses. I know of know other discussion group that does that.

Learn some other troll control.

Re: Jeff ..

Start by NOT posting the IP addresses.

No other discussion group I know gets Drug adverts.

Go look at Banjo Hangout, Melodeon. Net. Mandolin Cfae.

Ask for some help from Bravenet.

I.P. address display is now turned off

I.P. address display is now turned off

Re: I.P. address display is now turned off

Thanks Biggie. Easy to say 'you do it' but you're that 'you'. This is a good site (mostly) and we need it. Thanks for keeping it going.

Gene

Thanks Gene .. I do what I can :-)

Thanks Nick, let's hope that works.

Jeff

It Miter might not matter.

It Miter might not matter.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!