Guildhall Fun Flyers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Guildhall Fun Flyers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Lets fly"

Happy Mothers Day to all Moms. Do something nice and take mom flying....

Re: "Lets fly"

Where was everyone? Rod T., Dick & I were there from 9 am to 11. Saw no one else. The wind did pick up a bit. The field looks great, thanks to those who groomed. Nice job, Dan, on the road by the pits, and the loam shimming on the new runway. The crows seemed to be enjoying the grass seed. This rain should help to make the grass grow, but so would some sunshine & then we could fly too.

Arrived at feild around 3:00 PM very high winds, so Delenn and I flew kites and ran up Joes enya, was a good afternoon,but must fly.

Ryan and I flew the other night till 8:30. If we had flashlights we would have gone later. The wind was 0.... None at all. Ryan flew the beaver and did his first landings / takeoffs and shot about 20 low level touch and goes that were perfect. A true testament to the GWS beavers gentle nature. We also got in about 4 flight on his .40 trainer and he shot about 5 landings and took off about 6 times. Hes doing loops, rolls and split S,s with ease so one I feel better about the landings and touch and goes I will cut him loose. It wont be long.