Return to Website

2CV Online Web Forum

TECHNICAL QUESTIONS - SALES - WANTS. Please ensure the last two have detailed subjects to catch the eye.

2CV Online Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
save
save
https://pastebin.com/jfbdXH1f
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2021 7:51am
by Savwr
Gearbox filler plug
Anyone know what thread is on the Dyane gearbox filler plug? lost mine!
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2016 4:00pm
by seabird
Engine change
Hi all I am thinking of possibly changing my engine in my 2cv I've owned her for a few years now and want a bit more power in her was wondering if any knew of any Engines that will fit her or if there was anything I could do to my standard engine that will give her...
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2016 1:48am
by tits
Companion: Aroused 2 (1995 Vivid) [DVDRip]
Companion: Aroused 2 (1995 Vivid) [DVDRip] > http://nutshellurl.com/429t6 Companion: Aroused 2 (1995 Vivid) [DVDRip], Research Methods b92c5eb40e Filled with a Myriad of twists and Tunes in the Sex and in the...
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 10:30am
by citigota
Quick Heal Total Security 2013 Beta Crack
%%bbCodeItem_3%% Quick Heal Total Security 2013 Beta Crack > http://nutshellurl.com/4205u Quick Heal Total Security 2013 Beta Crack b92c5eb40e download microsoft office 2013 full version 64 bit Blade [L...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 7:01pm
by rangljudin
2cv restoration!
I am trying to restore a 2cv that is in terrible condition! Rusty and missing parts in the engine, tyres completely bust BUT it still has a charm about it. It was my dads first car and i would love to restore it, however i know zilch about cars. I've cleaned of mo...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2015 11:29pm
by clueless
i
Ian
Connecting earth to front indicators
Hello, I've just had my front wings resprayed and the chap didn't have enough time to refit the front indicators and repeaters and the chap has just put everything in a plastic bag. I have now fitted the indicators to the wings but I don't know where the earth wir...
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2015 8:35pm
by Ian
about to buy 1st ever 2cv
Hi I am searching for a 2cv as have always wanted one for decades, however I understand that they all let in water ? is this so, and how much ? does it mean soggy seats :( Many thanks in advance
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2015 2:46pm
by MiniMort602
Rear Drum removal 64 2 cv
Hi am trying to remove rear brake drums on my 64 2cv AM - I have removed 44mm nut and relieved the shoes the drum turns free but will not pull off with puller do I have to knock round i,e unscrew the threaded flange in front of the bearing?From what I have read the d...
Views: 234   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2014 8:03am
by Derek
READ THIS POST FIRST
Louis Vaisey, the webmaster of this site, died some time ago. Please redirect your questions to www.thewessexducks.co.uk
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2014 6:58pm
by The Wessex Ducks
Unanswered questions
It is unlikely that questions to this forum will be answered as Louis Vaisey, the webmaster, died some time ago. We apologies for any inconvenience and are trying to get the site removed. In the meantime the Wessex Ducks can be contacted through our website at www.th...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2014 6:55pm
by The Wessex Ducks
This website
I regret to advise vistors to this website that the owner died some time ago. Any 2CV enquires can be directed to our official website at www.thewessexducks.co.uk
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2014 5:32pm
by The Wessex Ducks
Noise in front suspension
Hi I own a 1989 2cv6 dolly. After a period of being parked up a metal on metal type noise comes from the front drivers side suspension when I push the car up and down. I think it might be coming from the hinge type unit that attaches the suspension leg to the chassis...
Views: 270   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 5, 2014 11:07pm
by Baysview
Fitting hand clutch to 2cv
Has anyone out there fitted a hand clutch to a 2cv ? All practical ideas welcome Thanks
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2014 5:38pm
by Anton Shoolheife...
???? 225 Rmvb
???? 225 Rmvb > http://urlin.us/0fhbj ???? 225 Rmvb 97ffa81d91 kumpulan soal soal olimpiade bahasa inggris smp 2012.zip roman numeral font generatoroman numeral font bang bros are you going to crush me wit...
Views: 950   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 2:05am
by rulelsbe
Norton Utilities 16 Serial.rar
Norton Utilities 16 Serial.rar > http://tinyurl.com/mze4367 972c82176d download christina aguilera lotus.rar free  evoscan 2.7 serial.rar download lagu untuk tarian tradisional indonesia  Easy...
Views: 1255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 4:46am
by flehend
m
Matt
Please Help! New 2CV owner
Hi all, after years of wanting to own a 2CV, I finally found myself in the position to be able to do so. Today I bought my first 2CV. Its a 1987 E plate. On the face of it I think I've got a bargain. The bodywork is good, and underneath looks rust and leak free. T...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2014 9:20pm
by Matt
Bottom of \'A\' post rusting
Hi..new here so pls excuse any protocol errors..could someone help me out with either some detailed instruction re: replacing part of/entire 'A' panel. It's rusted through around the bottom of the post where the wing bolts onto a captured nut. It's not extensive , b...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2014 11:17am
by Simon Llewellyn
a
Allen
Tameside 2cv
I am rebuilding my daughters 2cv and as all rebuilds it's always better to have a look at one during the build,my question is has anybody in the Tameside or GT MAnchester area got one I can have a look at from time to time Thanks
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2014 10:50pm
by Allen
k
Kev
Electrical
Hi, got kit car based on 2cv, trying to sort wiring out, got problems with the nivocode light, it was working ok but now comes on when ignition is switched on and stays on? Any idea? Also brake lights don't work , there is only one wire to the switch (black) and it l...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2014 8:05pm
by Kev
2CV Stretch chassis
Unused new galvanised steel 2CV stretch chassis for sale, from an uncompleted project - I no longer own a 2CV so it must be sold. Offers on or over the scrap value please, buyer removes. 5 minutes from junction 61 of the A1(M, near Durham, North East. Please email if...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2014 8:59pm
by Chrissy
j
joseph
windscreen wiper/ingnition switch problem
Hi all. I have a very strange and puzzling problem on my 1980 2cv. The wipers dont work although the switch seems live because when the switch is on the "on" position the ignition switch doesn't work.With the engine running and the wiper switch on when I try to t...
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2014 5:58pm
by joseph
engine slow to stop
Hi all, Strange problem: can anybody please advise. When I turn off the ignition the engine stops quite slowly, about 4-5 revolutions. Compared to other 2cvs I've owned this is not normal. I've checked compression on both cylinders, about 140-150 psi on each. On s...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2013 9:33pm
by Chris B
TEN YEARS PLUS 2CV MAGS
TEN YEARS PLUS MAGS FREE FOR UPLIFT GLASGOW PLUS SOME FLAT FOUR MAGS
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2013 7:47pm
by rustologist
a
Andy
Problems With My 2CV
Ok Here is the problem Yesterday while driving through central London my C reg 2cv broke down. what was also annoying is it was pouring with rain(typical english wheater!!).The petrol was fine and so was the battery but it would not start. Eventually after about 1...
Views: 468   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 12:43pm
by mark wakeford
Oil pressure failure
I have a 1980 2CV6 club and have just replaced the clutch assembly. This was done by removal of the engine, but not the gearbox. Have just reassembled everything and started the car to find there is no oil pressure. Initially I thought I had not properly reconnect...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2013 10:12pm
by Richard Howarth
Citroen 2CV Technical HELP!
Hi All, I am writing about this classic car, the 2CV. I have found your website during my search on this model. Could you help me by providing information about this car? I need only basic things, mostly the engine specifications. It is quite difficult to fi...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 12:14pm
by seglare
2cv chassie
hi i have been offerd a citroen dolly that has had a lot of restoration work carried out. the previous owners have split up and the wife is selling the car. she is telling me that because the chassie has been replaced, the car can not keep its number plate and has to...
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 11:02am
by steve bown
Views: 228   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2013 8:41pm
by ERIC
adjusting the headlamps on a 2cv6 vertically
Can anyone please suggest as to how I do this using the adjuster under the dash, as mine appears to be seized and won't move left or right. Do you have to release any nuts somewhere in order to make it move? Thanks for your time, geoffchem.
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2013 1:32pm
by geoffchem
What oil is in the coil unit? new to 2CVs
Hoping someone can help with some info. Just got a Citroen Dyane6 1979 managed to get the car running (it had been stood for 20 years). Whilst checking components to get it started I opened the coil and some fluid/oil came out. I need to try and top it back up...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2013 6:17pm
by dubsnail
2CV magazines for sale
Hello! I've got some 2CVGB club magazines from the mid 1990s that I'm selling off on eBay. If anyone is interested in taking them off my hands, have a look at this link... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190880620741?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2013 12:43am
by Helvetica_Six
j
Jerry
Rear knocking noise
Doris, my 1986 2CV6 has developed a knocking noise from under the rear nearside passenger seat. Most pronounced when on a rough/ish road (most of them in the UK at present!) She had new shocks and a new exhaust a couple of years ago, has new sills. It is not the exha...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2013 10:26am
by Jerry
a
Andy
Engine cuts out under hard braking
My beloved 2CV is cutting out whenever I brake abruptly. If I brake slowly there are no problems. As you can imagine driving around town with constant stop start driving proves challenging!! When the engine cuts out, I can start it immediately. The engine idles evenl...
Views: 795   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 1, 2013 2:18pm
by Greg
j
JW
NEW 2CV Hood for Sale
2VC hood for sale, original packing, bought, and found to be unwanted item so not used, worn etc. CITROEN 2CV HOOD (REPLACEMENT) - COLOUR ANTRHACITE (BLACK) -INCLUDES REAR WINDOW http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-2CV-HOOD-REPLACEMENT-COLOUR-ANTRHACITE-BLACK...
Views: 400   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2013 1:48pm
by peter
g
Graham
2cv rear seat
Hi. Could someone please give me the overall width measurement of a 2cv REAR seat please. THANKS.
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2013 8:13pm
by Graham
1958 2CV for sale
Complete apart from chassis! £700 Suffolk/Norfolk border
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 5:06pm
by Paul Abbott
Oil Pressure Sensor....Where is it!!
Hi, Can anybody tell me where this little bugger is I can not for the life of me find it under the bonnet! Going to change it to eliminate as to why the oil pressure light might be on......if only i could find it! Thanks, Kevin
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 8:50pm
by Kevin Arrowsmith
Electrics
Hi there, can anyone help me, I have a 2 cv dolly, she has just started to go wrong!! It started when she started to blow the fuse that served for the indicators, wipers and fuel sender, I could not get a 16amp so put a 20 amp in, she now don't blow the fuse but when...
Views: 395   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 27, 2013 5:35pm
by Janice Caine
Warning light on Dash????
Hi, I have a 1983 Charleston, only purchased recently. I had a 2CV years ago when i was at college and can not for the life of me remember or find out what the warning lights are for on the dash!. On the right hand side of the dash there are two switches, one...
Views: 442   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 4:59pm
by George Lunt
electrical problem - 2CV 1987
Electrical puzzle! Have had two instances of going to car after a couple of days and finding battery flat. Have checked carefully and find that with all switches off and all fuses removed there is a small current flowing from the battery. Disconnected starter lead -...
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 11:27am
by George Lunt
Removal of windscreen and rear side windows
What is the easiest way to remove the windscreen glass and the 2 rear side windows glass without breaking the glass?
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 5:48pm
by Paul
2CV engine for sale
2CV engine for sale.New barrels and rings[high compression 9:1].New cam shaft and recon followers.New valves.Vapour blasted casses.Powder coated rocker covers. £600
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 12:17pm
by simon cook
Online shop for car body panels, body spare parts and repair parts for vintage and classic cars
We provide you accessories for chassis and auto bodies, metal parts, electrolytically galvanized sheets, sheet metal parts and auto parts. http://www.bestclassicparts.com We sell body spare parts for the following car brands: Citroën, Renault, Mercedes,...
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2013 10:48am
by BestClassicParts
Incorrect link
Your link to the Wessex Ducks Official Website is incorrect. Our website address is www.thewessexducks.co.uk Please alter it. Thanks
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 10:06pm
by The Wessex Ducks
r
roy
lomax engine problem
Hi My lomax has not been used since 2001. engine will start on the button but will only tick over on one cylinder once the revs rise it will run on both cylinders, compression, timing, plugs, leads, coil etc are o.k. engine has never run well since transplant. it...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 9:57am
by roy
which clutch
I was restoring my 2cv and I was going to replace the clutch as a matter of course but was asked why and I decided not to do it. That was 14 years ago. Now it has actually come to replacement and was wondering what make the original clutch was because if it lasts a...
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2012 11:38am
by michael thorpe
Mehari front drums.
Hello all. I have a 1975 Mehari with 200mm front drums. Unfortunately the backplates are a bit knackered. I see plenty of companies stocking the 220mm version but cannot find any 200mm. I was hoping some of the experts might be able to advise. Can my old ones be r...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2012 10:06am
by Alan Thorne
m
Mark
Matt's Soft Tops
Hello there, I'm in the process of buying a 2cv which needs a new roof. Does anyone have any experience of Matt's Soft Tops? I like the idea of a canvas over the more common plastic style hoods. Any help much appreciated. Regards, Mark
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2012 5:52pm
by Mark
2cv ignition coil
Hi,have 2cv 1981,when driving in city tragffic on hot 25C car stops when i switch ignition coil all is ok.When first coil cools down it is usable again witn no problem.I can't figure this out,all parts are original and both coils are almost new.Thanks for help.danny
Views: 593   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2012 9:30pm
by Yvon Le Breton
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet