Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jr. Martin Accordion Key of C for sale

I, for one, am glad to see that accordion going to someone who will appreciate it's history. Congrats, Tim.

Sad to hear about those really nasty & hurting things, especially when happening to youngsters over and over again. Seems so unfair. When these events come nearer to yourself as in the Brothers in Arms congregation here, it makes one realize once more that some get lucky in life and some just run in to that final wall. Why? .... - Nout

Sad indeed. Men don't want to go to war. Governments go to war, usually over big business, like oil in Iraq, or lithium for batteries in Afganistan. But it's our young people who are treated like pawns. I used to be one of them. Enough.......
Now, I'll just raise my kids and make music on my accordions.

As for a healthy world we don't need politicians and bankers, no royalty and other power hungry tyrannies, nor oil-mobsters, multinational industrial companies, and especially arms-dealers and weapon makers. I'd love to go on, but they'll have me shot on this forum discussing politics. Maybe us humans get a little wiser in time before the now rapidly approaching date this year, that the Mayas and Sumerians called the end of it all?

- Nout

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!