Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Video of a Cajun jam just a few nights ago at the Blue Moon in Lafayette, LA

Looks like a great time for all. I would love to have been there. Thanks for posting.

Re: Video of a Cajun jam just a few nights ago at the Blue Moon in Lafayette, LA

That's Robert Doucet on the box.

How much fun to see myself turn up in a video on here! Its almost always a great crowd--most of us are young, and we get a wide variety of great musicians who drop by regularly or just every once in a while. Stop by if you're in town!

Awesome! Were you the one playing accordion?

I'll be in Lafayette again pretty soon! I met a lot of people there that night I took this video! Hope to meet more next time!

-R.E.

Oh no, I'm the one grinning while I play guitar. Robert Doucet is on accordion in this video and most weeks.

Are you the happy girl in black? :-D

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!