Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marc Savoy Acadian in C - For Sale

Hello,

I have a Marc Savoy Acadian Cajun Accordion in C to sell.

I bought it recently to try to learn to play Cajun music with my granddaughter. She is now moving quite a distance away, so I have no personal need for it.

This accordion is in excellent condition structurally, mechanically, and cosmetically except for a scrape on the outside of the bass strap. I do not know the original build date.

It plays properly and easily, responds quickly, has no leaks, and sounds great with all reeds sounding as designed. In short – no issues.

Please note that Marc Savoy stamped the original owner's name into the front edge of the treble end panel at the time he made it. I realize that this may be undesirable to some, so I mention it.

$1600 no-haggling, mutually fair, final-sale price includes the Accordion, Marc Savoy DVD (The Gospel Accordion to Marc) and Larry Miller instruction booklet/CD (You Can Play Cajun Accordion). No strap or case.

Shipping and insurance costs will be at the buyer's expense from Colorado, 80015.

I realize that scamming does occur, so I will happily provide references to interested buyers to reassure you that I am a real and credible person, and that the accordion is in the condition that I describe.

I have reasonably sized photos which I can email to anyone interested. Sadly, I am not tech savvy enough to provide a sound clip or YouTube video.

Here are the details for a comparable new Savoy Acadian accordion per my telephone conversation with Marc Savoy on 26 February 2013

Accordion = $2495 for least expensive model
No case or straps or cables or mic – accordion ONLY
Case = $75/soft, $150/hard
+ shipping
6 weeks to make on order

Junior Martin's prices are nearly identical.

Be Well,
Dan Stenersen
Colorado, USA

Re: Marc Savoy Acadian in C - For Sale

Please send me some pics..
Ron
Blackrockzydeco@gmail.com

NOW SOLD - Thank you - Re: Marc Savoy Acadian in C - For Sale

Hello Everyone,
This accordion is now sold to the first person who contacted me.
I have tried to keep track of everyone who contacted me and notify them directly.
I apologize if I missed anyone.
Many thanks to all of you for your interest and to those who make this forum possible.
Be Well,
Dan

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!