Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Want to buy: Starling Accordion

Hi y'all, my grandpa was Valentine Lopez. I'd love to find a Starling for my dad. He used to help his daddy make them when he was a little boy. VL as he was called was a skilled carpenter and made some pretty amazing carved furniture and cabinetry so it wasn't surprising to read Chris say the workmanship was very good. I have my dad's crib that he made and it's very special. If anyone has one they're interested in selling, or knows of someone looking to sell their Starling, please contact me. It would be so awesome to give one to my dad. Thanks!

Re: Want to buy: Starling Accordion

Don't want to be a know it all, but i guess you mean Sterling, before you buy some piece of China-made junk off ebay or so ...

Mr. Lopez made a few Accordion with the name Starling not Sterling Mr. Lopez help me started making Accordion.

Yes, I meant Starling, not Sterling. I know that he only made 12. It would just mean a lot to dad to find one.

maybe that Mr. Larry Miller of Iota has 1 or 2 from Mr. lopez You can get in touch with me call 337=684-6495

Thank you so much. I will call tomorrow.

Good luck, Shari, I hope you find one.

Thanks Bryan!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!