Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Balfa Weekend

I plan to be at the Blue Moon Friday night and Vermillionville on Saturday. Is there a place we can jam under roof on Saturday (rain predicted)?

The wife has chosen to remain in Texarkana to enjoy the peaceful quiet of an accordion-free weekend, so I'm traveling light.

Returning Sunday.

Who's in?

Re: Balfa Weekend

I'm in..I don't know about locations yet. Hopefully some place can accommodate us..

Ron

Re: Balfa Weekend - Update from Ray Abshire

Hello Nedro,

We are setting up a tent and fire pit next to our new office for nightly jams. It is the Begnaud House, next to the pond at Vermilionvville. Please pass the word to anyone else asking.

Thanks for joining us and see you there.

Ray Abshire

Excellent!

...said the Mansie Man!

What size do I need to bring you, Chuck? Once you go Manzie, you never go back . . .

I'm in,Sunday too

I'll see y'all there!

Ray, your CD is on the player and I play it every morning while I get ready for work. It is just great music and I would give anything to sit with you and ask about your technique. Alas, three dogs, six cats and no one in their right mind to baby sit plus a thin wallet doom me to Sacramento. -L-

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!