Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanksgiving

I like to think of it as:

THANKS & FORGIVENESS DAY

Kirk Menier

Re: Thanksgiving

Peace to you and the family, mon ami.

Griff

Re: Re: Thanksgiving

And also to you, great promoter of peace. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.

Re: Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving day to all. This old boy has a bunch to be thankful for this year.
It looks like its the standard fare of turkey and stuffing here at work today. Pretty nice of them to put on the feed bag for us. Enjoy your day.
Greg

Re: Re: Thanksgiving

Spent Thankgiving as close to Cajun land as I could get...rented a beach-front cabin at Crystal Beach on the Boliver Peninsula for a week, ate gumbo, crabs, oysters, shrimp, boudin, etc. as often as I could. Did have the old buffet Thanksgiving day, but I didn't eat any turkey at all. While my wife was out hunting for doodads as such, I had a great time friday and saturday sitting inside looking out the windows at the stormy waves crashing on the beach playing my new "Le Capitaine".

The Stingaree at Crystal Beach and Miller's Landing on the seawall at Galveston have the best restaurant gumbo I have found.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!