Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Richard W Chesson Accordian

Just in case no one read my response below here it is on this one, thats right, I am trying to put this matter out here in this website so everyone can see what is happening!

Ok first of all, this accordian that this person is speaking of {aka my mother under my dads name} is my accordian. It is not 6 years old it is 11 years old this coming december. The bellows are not in good shape they are leaking badly. The reeds have been replaced numerous times. It is not for sale either. My so called mother bought this accordian for me almost 11 years ago when I first started playing the accordian but she kept the receipt for the accordian. Has been holding this accordian over my head. When she gets mad at me she takes it back at her house. I need it more than she does she doesnt even play. Recently I had a loan threw a fiddler player named david sticker on the accordian. David didnt think I was paying the loan soon enough apparently, even though he told me to take my time. Next he gave it to my mother cause she payed him the money before I could. Way to do business David! She is trying to sell my accordian from underneath me because I havent been able to pay her back yet either. What a great mother! Happy Fkn Holidays everyone!

Re: Richard W Chesson Accordian

thats IT!!! i'm calling the Jerry Springer show. both of you need to attend and fight it out on stage so millions of people can watch it since you both love to air your dirty family laundry out in public. who knows , Jerry might even buy you an accordion just for this story.

a word of advice for you, let your "mother" sell this accordion so she can't hold it over your head anymore and get a REAL job instead of giging and buy your own accordion and disown this trifling trash and be done with her.

Re: Re: Richard W Chesson Accordian

Some families have bad blood between the members

this one has bad bellows

Write it off

man if your life is so controlled by your mommy's possession fo this accordeon, may I recmmended
signing the title and giving it to her..

And then she can play with her own

well you know

I seriously doubt anyone wants this tainted box unless they delight in some perverse connection to a disputed accordion that has a bad bellows and the reeds changed several times...

Let me start the bidding

Hmm Ok $45 the parts are worth that.

Re: Re: Re: Richard W Chesson Accordian

AHA Jerry and Jeff thanks for the uplifting comical responses I needed that. I'm glad I can laugh at this situation finally.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!