Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Piano accordions for sale

If I'm gonna start this new addiction off on the right foot, I'm gonna need some moola to buy a good used Cajun accordion. That means I have to sell some of my piano accordions. I've got three in mind that are in good to excellent condition.

One is a La Sonora, Italian from the 50'/60's era. 4/5 reeds, dry tuned, 19" keyboard, excellent condition.

Another is a Crucianelli stroller. 3/5 dry tuned, 18" keyboard, good condition.

The last is a Hohner Verdi II, white and cool looking, 34 key, 72 bass, full size keys, wet tuned. Good, light stage accordion. Just had it professionally cleaned and gone through. Great condition.

Any interest?

-Jamey

Re: Piano accordions for sale

how much for the hohner verdi

Re: Re: Piano accordions for sale

On e-bay, I was hoping for $475, happy with $375. I would sell to an individual for $325, you pay shipping, which I'm guessing would be around $20.

Thanks, Jamey

Re: Re: Re: Piano accordions for sale

Do you have pics and prices for all?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Piano accordions for sale

Not yet on the pics (which is the main reason I haven't put them on e-bay yet), but prices on the other two are:

La Sonora: Ebay "buy it now" will be $725, I'll sell it to someone on here for $575. Brent Buswell, professional accordionist from the NE said it was a very nice accordion, I should be able to get $925 for it.

Crucianelli: $250. It's an unusual color (tan and creme), full size 3/4, but I had a carpenter replace the bass side plate (under the bass strap), as I somehow managed to lose it. Plays fine.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!