Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well, will ya look at that?

Take a look at the map of braves posters if you haven't in awhile. Cajun accordions popping up all over the world. Ooo-ee. Ain't that somethin'? It simply amazes me, the power of the Internet, to bring together a group of people who share common interests to exchange ideas and accomplishments. Thanks so much to Joanie for maintaining this forum, and thanks so much to all you experienced posters for helping out us newbies, and thanks so much to all of you for helping to keep the diatonic accordion from falling into obsolescence. May you all have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year, and be sure to keep on squeezin'. I would love to see more pictures of fine diatonics. If you can't put them up on a website somewhere, please feel free to email them to me. If anyone is traveling through Montana on I-90 anytime, I live only a few minutes from the interstate. If you show up at my door with an accordion you are welcome to stay as long as you can keep playin'.

Hal

Re: Well, will ya look at that?

Hey Hal,
If you'd like to see a collection of nice accordion pics, check out this Facebook site (link above).

Cheers..:-)

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!