Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
heading for Lafayette

I'll be in and around Lafayette for Mardi Gras, trying to get in as much as possible, between 1/31 and 2/6. The Church Point parade is a must for me, and a couple nights at the Blue Moon. Would look forward to meeting, and putting a face on, other Braves while there. Get in touch if anyone will be around. I'll be bringing my fiddle (left handed), but hoping for the good graces of others to let me try out their boxes. Of course, this makes the day job that much more difficult, because the count down is on!
Steve

Re: heading for Lafayette

Steve, my sister is getting married on 2/1 in Lafayette, so we'll be there from 1/31 - 2/3. We can try to catch up on one of those days if you'd like.

Re: Re: heading for Lafayette

Cool. I'll drop you an email.
Steve

Re: heading for Lafayette

Don't miss Lundi Gras (the monday before Mardi Gras)at Fred's in Mamou. It's going to be a good time, live cajun music (Ray Abshire & Friends)from 2:30pm-6:30pm, and I'm pretty sure there are bands on Main street as well.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!