Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ambrose Thibodeaux CDs?

Hello -

Does anyone know if there were ever any CDs made of 'Nonc' Ambrose's recordings? All I've ever been able to find are vinyl records, and being deployed to Iraq I can't enjoy the family record player. Tried Floyd's but nothing at all on him.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Ambrose Thibodeaux CDs?

There are 4 songs on my Web site and 27 of those 30-second clips. I am afraid that might be the best you can do. Good luck with your deployment!

Re: Re: Ambrose Thibodeaux CDs?

I have 3 or 4 of his albums. Would a cassette do as I don't have a CD burner.

Re: Re: Re: Ambrose Thibodeaux CDs?

can i have copies of the cassettes? please i`m searching together with jimmy thibodeaux for all things of his oncle ambrose still for him and for my website of my band REMEMBER AMBROSE. hope you can sent my the copies will pay for it. No there are no CD`s availible only cassetes and LP`S. All the best Fabian Ackmann

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ambrose Thibodeaux CDs?

I have a few Ambrose albums and I have the capability to make cd's from records. I just haven't done it yet. However if you are going to Iraq I will do what I can to see you get a cd by Ambrose Thibodaux. As long as I am not infringing on any copy right laws. I will not charge you anything for making or shipping this to you. Let me know how we can work this out. My e-mail is jerrylmoody@yahoo.com.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ambrose Thibodeaux CDs?

Jerry -

Already got some help with a CD. Thank you, I do appreciate it!

Matt

You've got very useful site.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!