Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ACCORDION FOR SALE

I have a Bon Cajun acordion that I bought from Larry Millar a few years ago - I have wrestled with it for a while now!

It is in "C" - never been gigged, just played at home. Is there anyone interested/anywhere I can sell it??

Re: ACCORDION FOR SALE

How much? Bruce

Can you post a picture and your asking price? I'm sure you'd find a taker. If not, Ebay will be a good route.

Re: Re: ACCORDION FOR SALE

Many thanks Maz for your help - I'm going to put some pictures up on the site for all to see. I've had a few enquiries already. The last resort for me is ebay - I would much rather see a real Cajun accordion going to a genuine player.

Cheers

Blair (Scotland,UK)

Blair,

it is not an easy instrument and the music also is very weird. Took me some time

in a few weeks we have our yearly accordion workshops in the Netherlands. Then I always meet people that are interested and ask me. I am sure (despite the depression in the US) that there will be people that are desperately seeking for a real cajun accordion but don't want to gamble on that D**** ebay.

I have a Bon CAjun in D (bought from Larry directly and unseen) and I know the price/quality at that time was more than ok. I'll give you my emailadress maybe we can talk offline. email: cabrettaire at gmail dot com
just replace at and dot ( I see now that my emailadress above dissapeared)

Gus

Re: Re: ACCORDION FOR SALE

Hi Gus - many thanks for getting in touch - appreciate it. Has a few enquiries - got your email and will contact you - I'm living in Scotland so Holland is not that far!!

Cheers
Blair

Re: Re: Re: ACCORDION FOR SALE

At least it's cheaper to send accordions. And for you the deal can be better.

Gus

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!