Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Swamp N Roll Archive Videos

Enjoy!

Swamp N Roll Archive Videos

WF

Re: Swamp N Roll Archive Videos

Thanks so much for all the vids you've posted here and on youtube. This is such an incredible resource for those of us out in the rest of the USA.
Any chance of unlocking Beau Jocque when he played Rendezvous de Cajuns?

Re: Swamp N Roll Archive Videos

GREAT link... Thank you, WF!

R!CK

Re: Re: Swamp N Roll Archive Videos

Great show, BUT do you guys receive a 'stuttery 'audio/video signal with this on the player .
I allow it to buffer but it ' hiccups' all the way through to the point of it being unwatchable...Perhaps my DSL speed needs upgrading??..or I need to relocate to Louisiana.

Re: Re: Re: Swamp N Roll Archive Videos

Nice to see ya Darryl! I had a couple of odd skips and jumps (I watched all the videos) and had one stop for several seconds. But hey... WTF over!? I'm pleased as poonanay pie to see these cool vidz this far away from the action (even further for you!) Todd Otego is a great host and funny too! Must be nice to have a few beers and host a program on a subject that you love.

It's worth putting up with technology until we're all taken down with it.

~R!CK

Another chance for a keys question...plus builder ?

Fun to watch that Briggs Brown... Anyone know the keys of the brown vs the red box he plays in vid #1?
Also the host speaks of the yougsters fathers shop.
His father is an accordion builder I take it...what brand?
Tx

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!