Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ghost acadian on ebay again

This 'ghost' acadian(s) is/are back on ebay. I would swear it was the builder himself on the background (and it were 2 different accordions).

Gus

Re: ghost acadian on ebay again

hi y'all, i have reported this affair with ebay a while back, since i had some problems in the past: as far as i see it, they really don't bother; even sent them a link on the Marc Savoy DIY page with the same photo as "proof" ....
- Guess you can't trust ebay anyway, had two former situations were i had problems with bought accordions which were advertised as mint/excellent turning out to be no more than average, and needing some repairs. and even replacement reeds etc; luckily i could do my own fixes ... Ebay's buyers warranty proved to me that it's simply worth nothing ...
- I must say this forum is a far better and more reliable source; the condition of 2 accordions i bought here a while ago from members, and without negotiating the sellers asking price, were as they said or even better. - so as for costly items like accordions, guitars, fiddles etc. i would advise to avoid ebay, only maybe if you can get away cheaply you can take the risks. - nout

Re: Re: ghost acadian on ebay again

I also reported to Ebay (twice) and keep getting these "We are doing something about this emails", but still I see he remains uncontested. I would be cautious of anything bought on here, always contact the seller at least once.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!