Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any accordion players in the Galveston area?

hey everyone:

My dad started playing the accordion recently and was looking for players or places in the Galveston area that he could meet.

Roy Anthony
mrgreenjeansrock@aol.com

Thanks!

Kevin Anthony

Re: Any accordion players in the Galveston area?

Roy on the box! I'll bring the beer!

Why don't you ask Wrecks? He's sleeping in a dumpster out behind the Landry's...

Re: Re: Any accordion players in the Galveston area?

The accordion builders Ed Poullard and Jude Moreau live up the road at Beaumont...I am sure they know the scene around there. Also, I am sure the good people with the Houston Chapter of the National Accordion Association would be glad to help. contact Arlyn Visentin (281) 488-8343 or email her at thebestmom888@yahoo.com

Re: Re: Any accordion players in the Galveston area?

HI NICK. YOU JUST MADE A COMMITMENT.HOPE ITS SOON NEED A PLAYER LIKE YOU TO GET PAST THE DVD INSTRUCTION. THE DVD LESSON MOVES SO FAST YOU REALLY HAVE TO WATCH HIS HANDS. WELL I CAN SEE WE WILL BE DOING SOME SERIOUS MUSIC AND BEER DRINKING BRO.WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU SOON. WENT OVER TO LANDRY'S AND FOUND WRECK. HE SWELLED SO BAD KNEW HE WOULD NOT MAKE A GOOD PARTNER. TAKE CARE, ROY

Re: Re: Re: Any accordion players in the Galveston area?

Sounds good, man. Next time we hook up, we'll do some jammin!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!