Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Housing in Eunice

As some of you already know, I'm moving my family back to Louisiana--to Eunice, specifically.

We've been looking around at our housing options, and we'd prefer not to buy until our house up north sells.

That leaves renting. Does anyone on this board have any insight into the rental market in Eunice? Availability? Rates?

Thanks,
JtO

Re: Housing in Eunice

Jude, I don't know just what the rental rates are in Eunice but I don't expect that they very high.

Now when you are ready to buy my sisters and I have a house for sale in University Place near the college. It had belonged to my mother and father who are now deciesed. If you would like more info contact me at cajun1enterprises@yahoo.com

Re: Re: Housing in Eunice

What a wonderful thing it is to return to a place you love. Congratulations. Maybe John would rent the house to you until you are ready to buy. Wouldn't that be a good deal?

Capt. E

Re: Re: Re: Housing in Eunice

Capt E, you're so romantic!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing in Eunice

A buddy of mine moved from Texas to New York. He, too, had to deal with family matters and shift gears a bit when crossing state lines. Hopefully you don't end up broke like him and begging for contributions on the innernet:

http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

Good luck!

~R!~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing in Eunice

Dude, that is hilarious !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing in Eunice

Clicking on some of the photos gets pretty funny, too.

By the way, I'll be moving to Moss Bluff in a decade or two and will need to start a new thread then.

~R!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing in Eunice

Awww shucks Maz...I'm blushing

And Rick, we can do that here in Texas to transplant from New York. Course, living in a trailer is down right normal. Did they have a proper visa from the Republic or is the Texas Consulate closed up in NY?

Re: Housing in Eunice

Jude, I could do some looking around for you. I live out in the country between Eunice and Basile. Just let me know what your interested in,(apartment,house,in town, in the country,ect.) Both to rent or buy, it's pretty cheap down here.

Re: Re: Housing in Eunice

David (and John),
Thanks for the offer. As it turns out, we found a house to rent, so we're good.

Once we get settled in, I'm planning on calling about John's parents' house, because we're hoping to buy after we finish out our year-long lease.

JtO

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!