Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CambridgePlayoffs

It is starting to look like it will come down to the 6 games against Dundas to see if Cambridge makes the playoffs. I guess it may even come down to wether or not the Real McCoys decide to bolster their lineup, or pack it in and call it a bad year(I don't literally mean pack it in, just start cutting down on expenses).

It's funny, at the beginning of the year, most people would have guessed these two teams would battle these games for first/second position, now one is fighting for the playoffs and the other is fighting for respectability.

What a difference a year makes, and good job to the other teams(Hopfullu Bothwell, Simcoe, Ohsweken, and Woodstock don't come back after what Tillsonburg and Aylmer have done this year Ha! Ha!

Re: CambridgePlayoffs-Tommy's Boy

If people could/would only read- Tommy's Boy already has his play off tickets- Don't sweat it- this man doesn't fork money out for nothing to watch the hornets

Tommy's boy can make diamonds from coal in his fist in two weeks- that is how tight this guy is- think he have his tickets if it wasn't a sure thing?

Re: Re: CambridgePlayoffs-Tommy's Boy

I would like nothing more to see some Senior playoff hockey in Cambridge, you can't even compare regular season to playoffs. I like to I am an optimist but with this league you just never know.

Re: Re: CambridgePlayoffs-Tommy's Boy

You are right on the mark Bunker Hill. I'm so tight right now that diamonds could be had in less than a week. I attribute that to my brief stay in the "Big House"
See you Thursday.