Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Petrolia Players do get paid

Petrolia can't complain too much, Cambridge does a great job of getting sponsors, marketing the game and therefore has some money for players.

And not all of the players make money, trust me.

If the league wants to be a small town league with no budgets that is one thing, but some may say if you are going to be in the league, you should go in all or nothing.

My brother got paid to play the year they hosted the Allan Cup by the way. So don't say they play for free in Petrolia. Petrolia would pay if fans would go to the games. Besides I'm sure every team has things to compete against. Hell the leafs are an hour away from Cambridge and Dundas and there are the Kitchener Rangers and stuff up there too. I'm sorry I'm not blind just becuase I'm originally from Petrolia and my brother plays there. I can see reality and that post of "freeness in the world" is lame I even admit that. It ****** my brother off that they all get squat and don't think for one second they wouldn't take it if offered. If Petrolia folds because players leave the people of Petrolia are the ones to blame not people from other cities. Thats just stupid.

Hey 2cold... where do you keep your many Ph.D degrees? Are they on the wall in your brain surgery office or hanging alongside your Nobel Awards at your office at the United Nations?

Hey Offside...

Don't worry, punch clock workers are important. It is nothing to be ashamed of!

P.S. I do have my degree's on my office wall!

LOL!!!

Re: Re: Petrolia Players do get paid

Don't you people have jobs?

Re: Re: Re: Petrolia Players do get paid

Yeah, we have jobs. But most people in these parts sit around a computer all day until something blows up. As for you Petrolia fan, the last time I checked the population of metro Lambton County was a little smaller than the tri-city area.

Re: a post to ponder

I would be interested in knowing who Petrolia Fans brother is. Because what I have heard is that the players got equipment based on years of service this year.

Re: Re: a post to ponder

If you call pants, gloves and helmets equipment....I call it a uniform.