Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What next?

So far this season Zezel has scored a goal during a delayed penalty on him and Dionne has scored on a shorthanded penalty shot. What weirdness is next? Can it be long before Mullin scores a goal? Anyone want to quote me odds it won't happen during this very bizarre season?

Re: What next?

maybe tomorrow in Brantford is our best chance for Mully to score a goal.Tonight I believe there was 14 shots on goal and 8 goals, the Brantford was stopping every other shot on average.If the Hornets played a little better in their own end of the ice tonight when we were up 2 goals Mully might have got a chance at an empty net.But there was alot of break downs again.Sorry guys the score was too high to be a good game for me.

Re: Re: What next?

Its beyond me how a team with so many big name defenceman, I mean most of them have played Major A or better, and probably the best Goaltending tandem in the league, can give up 8 goals in 1 game. I don't think that type of D will take you to, to many Allan Cup.

Re: Re: Re: What next?

That Mullin sure got a nice assist.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What next?

Well, it took flukey goals to just tie the Hornets last night. If they sharpen up the D, could be a route tonight.