Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rob frid

Hey there people how are you doing? So what is yopur opinion on Rob Frid? In my eyes he has to the best all around player in the entire league. He can play when he wants to. Did I mention that he can fight.There probably is not a guy in the league that could challenge him in a good "toe to toe" fight. If you could let me know what you thnk about hom that would be great.

Re: rob frid

WHO is that?

Re: rob frid

Hey blunt, I suggest you stop smoking your namesake. The only time you notice Frid is when he does something incredibly stupid. The "best all around player"? Give your head a shake! My vote might go to Robichaud, but then again, he's quite prone to idiocy himself.

Re: Re: rob frid

are you Rob Frid?

Re: Re: Re: rob frid

Well put one of those new fangled composite sticks up my nose, but golly wally, whho or what the fornicate is a Rob Frid?

Re: Re: Re: Re: rob frid

I think he drives the Zamboni in T-Burg.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rob frid

Well cuff me across the face with a one-eyed troll. If that is true, he is by far the best all round player in this league. Golly wilkicers what have I been missing.