Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Cambridge takes 3 out of 4 Points

Thank you everyone.

Re: Cambridge takes 3 out of 4 Points

Brantford 3 Wins, 2 Ties, 1 Loss.

8 of 12 points.

Re: Re: Cambridge takes 3 out of 4 Points

Hey there "Goggle Pi-Zon-No":

Scrawler is absolutely not a "Brantford Fluff" fan.

My friend Nitro told me to tell you that There are folks from the North End of Hamilton as well as North Ward Guelph who make cement skates and would be more than happy to invite you for a game of shinny on the bottom of Hamilton Harbour. Drop the Nom de Plum it ain't funny.

Scrawler

Re: Re: Re: Cambridge takes 3 out of 4 Points

Trawler, actually from the north end. Wondering if you want to go fishing?

Seriously, fun game to watch last night. Great effort from both sides. Mullin stole the show.

Re: Cambridge takes 3 out of 4 Points

Hell of an effort last night Hornets. Matty's best game of the year. 3 clean breakaways, all spectacular saves. That one on Polillo held the theam in the game while they struggled in the first. 2 very important points, and 2 wins a nd a tie since the disappointing loss to Aylmer a week ago looks pretty good now. If the Hornets make it, which looks promising now, they will be on a roll, as it looks like every game from here on in is going to be playoff calibre. Wicked effort from messrs. Dionne, Lylyk and Rice last night...actually, the last 3 games. Some chemistry has been found there, I do believe. Chris Wismer has REALLY stepped up his game, and Hustler has been a force as well. Just wait until You guys, who haven't seen him yet, get a load of Chris Brant. He will really stabilize the back line.

Thanks for an emotional roler-coaste the last three games..WOW!