Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beer league critics

Aren't champions allowed to have an off year. I suppose it's like a snowball. Each loss it gets bigger and bigger and being pretty much out of the playoff picture it must be hard to get up for the games. If this was a team that consistanly had bad years then yes give em hell. Clean slate next season. Most people talking trash probably can't even play higher than C division Beer league non contact garbage hockey.

Re: Beer league critics

I am entitled to be a critic when i'm paying to watch one sided games.

Re: Re: Beer league critics

Don't listen to these people. Wait to see where these 'Fans' are when Cambridge is on the bottom!

They will be no where to be seen! Dundas is the best Last place team I have ever played against...senior or otherwise.

Re: Re: Re: Beer league critics

No matter what league of hockey you watch there will always be a last place team. someone has to be in last place

Re: Beer league critics

I can't and don't even play hockey. The only division I've ever been involved in was the "Jack Daniels / Lazy Boy Double F League". We almost thought about going to the playoffs one year but then we came to and it was August, ah, there's always next year.
There's nothing wrong with armchair critics, we are all fans of hockey. Without the fans and beer swilling critics you basically don't have a league.
Bottom line is you don't have to play hockey to be involved in hockey.
That is all.

Re: Re: Beer league critics

Can you get me a Blue? After 5 or 6 Blue's who cares.

Hockey or MILF's???