Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: tillsonburgs chances

What are the chances that you find your own name and not to pretend that you are someone else?

Re: Re: tillsonburgs chances

They will have a great chance in the games against the Blast if Brantford doesn't start playing a different goalie!

Re: Re: Re: tillsonburgs chances

Who do they keep playing in the pipes????

Re: Re: Re: Re: tillsonburgs chances

For some reason they keep starting the guy who played a bit in Cambridge last year.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tillsonburgs chances

I find it strange that you call yourself "Blast Supporter". After reading the previous message your posting in this thread I find your name is somewhat of...well...a blatent lie.
Morgan which is the goalies name who they are playing (which I am surprised you do not know) is filling in for Scott Lindsay while his injured bicep heals. I find it funny how people's faith in "their" team can dwindle so quickly when they recieve a loss.
After all a loss gives you something to fix in practice and gives you a reality check (unless you are Dundas then it makes you wish you were anywhere but in reality).
In looking at the definition of "Supporter" you can find that one is a person who bears or holds the weight or tolerates. So pick up the weight and deal with it Scott will be back in the pipes soon. We should be glad we had Morgan doing his best. Cambridge just capitalized on the mistakes made throughout the game is all and that happens in hockey.
As well we out shot them last game 44 to 27. Kudos to Mullin for beign a rock for the 'Nets. Next time however will be a diferent story. And tonight I go to watch Tillsonburg fall under the feet of a rested Brantfor squad. Until next time gents! This is Mr Obvious signing off. And and by the way Blast Supporter you completly sounded like a Hornets fan!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tillsonburgs chances

actually Blast Supporter sounds more like an atheltic supporter - ie.the insight of a warn out jockstrap