Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 13 goals in 2 games?

If you are referring to the goalie who played in the previous two games his name is Morgan Smietana and took over after one Scott Lindsay hurt himself on an effort to stop a save. In Scott's Absence Morgan has been playing some quality games in doing his part in keeping the Blast in the game. As for them dropping a couple of defense men and a goalie...wh not let the GM handle that. They lose one game in the past 12 and you have to find a solution.

Perhaps this win will let the Blast remember how much a loss is no fun in anyway. And this rememberance will spark their play to a new level. i guess we will find that out in Tillsonburg tonight.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 13 goals in 2 games?

I am a Hornet Fan, but I raelly liked the way Brantford plays. They are fast, and pretty tough. Mr. Pelton really proves a good Jr C player can play in the league.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 13 goals in 2 games?

I am also a Hornet fan, but I will correct you on your post. Tyler Pelton may have been a good Jr. C player, but I know for a fact that he had an invitation to a NHL Training camp. I think it was for Anaheim. I don't know what year this happened in, but he didn't go due to personal committments.