Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: All these cut players!

Thanks for sticking up for me who ever you are.

Re: All these cut players!

Although I do not confess to being a huge Cambridge fan this year... I have kept my on the team. I will agree with Doucet in regards to the goalie situation of the Hornets.
I do not understand the philosophy of not playing your third goalie in many of the games that were played. It seems that there are way too many shots against Cambridge and with Tom E. playing only 2 games (both wins) and yes one was not "spectacular" I think the guy should of got played at least one more game before cutting him from the team. He seemed to be a dedicated player. Cambridge needs a strong goalie and help around the net. Hopefully if they do sign another goalie they will attempt to use them, rather than letting the one in net destroy his GPA and Hornet Stats. Not everyone can be stellar all the time and that includes Torchia. (Sorry bud). Good luck Hornets!

Re: Re: All these cut players!

I don't think the goaltending is the area that needs to be assessed. Their tending is right up there at the top of the league in my opinion. One more strong defenceman is the first thing I would address. Team defence is a big part of the GAA and with what they have now, I think it will only improve.

Re: Re: Re: All these cut players!

Tom is not going to help us get over it. Lets try to keep our eye on the ball here. I think your suggestions are pretty funny we all get a laugh out of them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: All these cut players!

I have seen nothing but good things out of torqia this year, he maybe throws it up the middle a little too much, but he has played very well. I am as confident as the players the tending is fine.