Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OT: Youtube to MP3

LOL....thanx JA.
That's a great idea about the demo CD..it'll only be in MP3 quality from a live gig Youtube video feed, but for demo purposes I think it should be OK...depends who you're demo-ing to, I guess.

Some Youtube clips are of the original recorded songs by various artists and they have excellent quality in the MP3 format download....

As you'd well know, LIVE sound is not the best necessarily for end result recording..it all depends.

Re Keepvid..let me now if you're having problems with the steps procedure on a download....it's actually very friendly and clear cut how you do it but there are some small quirks with it along the way that may halt your progress.
I actually download songs that I like and burn them to CD..but I also send them by email attachment in that smaller MP3 size so that friends and band members can get their heads around the song before we meet again for practice sessions. If we agree, we attempt our cover of it and usually tweak them heavily to suit our sound....but by pre-emailing the song and the lyrics/chords a lot of downtime at practice is avoided.

Great!

But, in fact I was looking for a program that turns MP3s into videos !! Can you help me with that ??

- Nout

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!