Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Acadian D for sale

I have an Acadian D for sale. It is a walnut with the gold trim and buttons. It has the inlay on both the treble and bass ends and on the stops. I bought it in april of this year and is in perfect condition. A few of my friends that have bands have played it and say it is one of the best playing accordions thay've held. I'm selling it because I have a new C and I don't need two accordions. You can't tell this accordion has even been played. $2000.00 I can email pics to you.

Re: Acadian D for sale

Unless you need or really want the money, I'd hold on to that D because as you get better you'll want a D accordion later down the road.

Great wisdom, kemosabe.

Jon Melancon
.... I'd hold on to that D because as you get better you'll want a D accordion later down the road .....
As fiddle player i'd like to add all C accordions should be banned even, hurray for D !! -Nout

HAHA! Yeah, a standard tuned fiddle with a D box is a match made in heaven. Just not to many people have the voice for a D. As for me, I love singing with a D box!

Aye Captain, ye're my Man ........ - Nout

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!