Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Video of Gig with Roland Ledet

I finally got permission to post the video from our gig with Mr. Roland. We had so much fun, and he is such a treat to play with, I wanted to share this in a place where his friends and family can see him having a blast.

Re: Video of Gig with Roland Ledet

Where? you got me curious bro ... - Nout

Holy moly! I embedded the video and previewed it. It worked fine, but it doesn't show up, now. I put it in link three.

Great music ... Was this a Belgian party? There seems to be a "Frietkot" in the clip; Belgian for chipper, or "fish and chips" outlet .... The Belgians invented this healthy stuff, and i always wondered why they call it French Fries in the USA.

PS You'll find these things all over Belgium marked Frituur or Friture, and it's the one thing that makes one country out of the highly and politicaly divided French speaking Walonie and Dutch speaking Flanders.

Nout

At the last minute, she decided to have a food truck at her party like the ones that are popular on the food network. This guy was phenomenal. He served four dishes. Tuna tacos, shrimp and grits, cous-cous and pork bellies in a brandy sauce. All of which I would've eaten as a whole meal.

This truck was in addition to the t-bones and bratwurst they grilled for the guests.

AND you got paid? Dude.

No wonder nobody was dancing they were all eating **** menu sounds great

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!