Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Bryan Lafleur on TV

Sounds like Chuck is getting a LG accordion of his own. Way to go Bryan

Congratulations Bryan! Great piece. I hope the phone is ringing off the hook.

That was AWESOME! I sat down with my coffee and watched it this morning, and by the end I was grinning ear to ear. It was a well done piece; if I have a complaint, it would be that I'd rather hear Bryan talk more and the newslady talk less. In fact, I think Bryan needs to have his own show: The Saturday Morning East Texas Cajun Hour, with your host, Bryan LaFleur!

That was some mighty fine playing, too, Bryan. Congratulations on getting some of the recognition you richly deserve. Kudos!

This was great man! How'd the news get out to the news? Was great to see you talking on vid and playing too man

I blame it all on Rick Reid.

Dat guy in the video sure talks with a funny accent

Very nice!

The accent is heart warming, my friend

Nice piece!

This could trigger a price increase for dem boxes wid da ducks on 'em!

Tonnerre mes Chiens !! Bryan, t'es bien connu asteur nèg!! Cette femme là sa dit chère Mamou comme une American. MAM OO hahahaha j'ete rire de ça!

...et Lafleur = "Le Floor."

Dowell

C'mon Dowell, behave; your own son !! - He's at least one of these, take your pick:

Magnolia Grandiflora

Maybe slowly transformed into a Lupinus Texensis:

- Nout

That was a good action Maz. And R!ck as well, if I have it right. We all enjoyed our own Bryan as a TV Star.
Nice to see and hear you Bryan Le Floor!
Good playing too!
Next time on NBC??

Great Bryan.
I'm very proud of you, if you allow me to be that.
Great playing and telling about your passion.
It was far to short.

Thanks, Ron and all. It was more than a little weird. They were actually here about 3 hours.

Christian, she actually did much better than most folks around where I live.

Well, I think I know wat you mean. In these kind of reports they tend to put a lot of bull****, but here the information was short (you can't blame them for that) but they managed to put in the main things in a clear way. I think they did a good job. Well done, everybody!

By weird, I meant for me to be doing an interview. They did a good job with what they had to work with.

WOW! Bryan, I am so very proud of you!!! So glad to be a guy who knew you "when"... man... so cool... hats off, mon ami! YOU ROCK!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

Man... good interview Bryan! Thanks for spending the time with me last week. It was great to see you again.

John in Oregon

Wow! That is fantastic, plus it's great to put a name with a face. Beautiful accordions too, I especially liked the draw knobs, really graceful. Very impressive Bryan! :- )

Tq

Thanks, Tom. Wanted to turn my own knobs just to be "different". Definitely one of those jobs that isn't worth the time it take me to do it, but one I will do anyway.

John, very much enjoyed the visit. Always nice to visit with one of my adopted "kids", also.

Rick, it's all your fault. Thanks, buddy.

Could Letterman and Leno be next?

It could happen!

Bryan just needs to make a pink sequined F# screamer with flamingo feathers for Lady GaGa.

Bet she could play it!

JB

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!