Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Musicians Joke for laughs and giggles

Policeman: - Excuse me, Sir, but have you got permission to play that violin in the street?
Busker: - Well, actually, no.
Policeman: - In that case, I must ask you to accompany me.
Busker: - Certainly, officer. What would you like to sing?

Another one .....

A scientific theorem: Dogs tend to behave like their owners. To prove this a test is set up at the Institute for Animal Behavior at the University of Edinburgh.

The test location is a room with windows all around so scientists can look in and see what's happening. The testing ob- and subjects are a heap of bones, one dog A from a banker, a dog B owned by an architect, and dog C from a musician. The owners are present too of course.

1- Dog A is let loose in the room, sees the bones, reaps them together to a heap, sits on top of this mount and crosses his paws waiting for business. Dog A tested alright ....

2- Dog B is let in the same room, sees the heap and after kicking dog A out of the way he builds himself a nice dog house out of all them bones, lays down in it, and falls asleep. Dog B, a match for the theory too ....

3- Now dog C is set loose. He whistles a tune while sniffing his way around the heap of bones, and suddenly eats them all in one big wallop. Then he runs to a corner and starts vomiting a while. After recovering himself he spots the other two dogs, chases them around the room barking, then f*cks them both, and finally walks over to the window asking his boss: "Hey dude, is there any money in this gig?" ....

PS Heard this one from Ian Mackintosh, Scottish folksinger, alas now no longer on this planet to tell more fine jokes.

- Nout

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!