Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OT: Help for LSU

LOL Joke K

Well Cam, something must have happened in my childhood cause I am diehard Alabama fan and I was at the game and I relished every moment of it ! Now, I can honestly say that I feel bad for you guys and the guys on the team, there is no good reason for the way that they showed up and played. The d-fence definitely did their job and you can't say otherwise.

On a subject related to the board - the tailgate party that we were at had hired Travis Matte to play, when he saw me there, he called me up to play a couple of songs, the funny part was that I was in the midst of about 250 LSU fans and I was on stage with my Alabama stuff on and they were looking at me like "what the hell is this, a guy from Alabama on the accordion???" it was awesome !

PS - ROLL TIDE !!!!

I love it! That's one of those "Only in Louisiana" moments!

Ok, wait, the "tailgate party" hired Travis Matte, and you went and took his place on "stage". I don't think that's a tailgate party anymore, I think that's a parking lot concert.

You shoulda thanked the crowd with a Bama accent.

Got to wear your team colors. We are heading to New Orleans this weekend I will be wearing my 49ers jersey. Dont know what the outcome will be but if you cant show off the team you support then stay in the closet. Go N I N E R S

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!