Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OT: Help for LSU

Cameron dont say your sorry for what you believe in. You told how you feel as I did its all good. We cant change the outcome.

lsu got their just reward. A crappy coach and a team of thugs met a good team and a great coach

I want to first off say that as a Louisiana native, I am a die hard LSU fan. I have friends at school who were going for Alabama. I was shocked. You are from Louisiana, and you are rooting for Alabama. It doesn't make any sense. I fully believe that if you live in Louisiana, you root for the home team. It is LOUISIANA State University!! I was very disappointment after the lose. I think you can blame the Head Coach and Quarterback for this one. The Defense stepped up big time besides a couple of missed tackles and the running backs gave every last effort. You just can't win games with a bad QB and Coach. And I have to disagree about LSU being a "thug" team. I'll admit, they did have some early season issues with the "Shady's Bar incident" but that involved 4 players. Four out of about 90 kids. So when people say LSU is a thug team, I disagree. Take kids like T-Bob Hebert, the Cajun boy and son of Bobby! He is a great kid. On and off the field, interviews, I have seen nothing wrong with him. Positive attitude and very nice(I met him at LSU fan day tons of years). Same as Jarret Lee. Anyway, the lose can be blamed on many reasons. "Thug team" not being one of them. Last time I checked, Trent Richardson(Alabama Running back) has 3 children, and has had one since his Junior year in High School. Take it as you want, but don't make it out as LSU being a thug team. Especially if you live in LA!

Cameron,
Look at the source of the "thug" comment. That says it all.

LOL Joke K

Well Cam, something must have happened in my childhood cause I am diehard Alabama fan and I was at the game and I relished every moment of it ! Now, I can honestly say that I feel bad for you guys and the guys on the team, there is no good reason for the way that they showed up and played. The d-fence definitely did their job and you can't say otherwise.

On a subject related to the board - the tailgate party that we were at had hired Travis Matte to play, when he saw me there, he called me up to play a couple of songs, the funny part was that I was in the midst of about 250 LSU fans and I was on stage with my Alabama stuff on and they were looking at me like "what the hell is this, a guy from Alabama on the accordion???" it was awesome !

PS - ROLL TIDE !!!!

I love it! That's one of those "Only in Louisiana" moments!

Ok, wait, the "tailgate party" hired Travis Matte, and you went and took his place on "stage". I don't think that's a tailgate party anymore, I think that's a parking lot concert.

You shoulda thanked the crowd with a Bama accent.

Got to wear your team colors. We are heading to New Orleans this weekend I will be wearing my 49ers jersey. Dont know what the outcome will be but if you cant show off the team you support then stay in the closet. Go N I N E R S

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!