Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mouton Bb on eBay..

This is a sweet box.. hate to part with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270893825298?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Re: Mouton Bb on eBay..

If I had the flow I'd go straight for it.. It is one beautiful accordion

Not on the inside . I has a Mouton accordion very pretty on outside the inside a different as compared to other La builders

beg to differ. this box sounds killer..

loud, textured, breathy but bold.. no squawking, or just plain banal sound.. it purrrs... this sounds like a no bite bourbon.

I've owned over 25 LA made accordions.. this rates in the top 5 I've owned ( and all the others I've played ).

btw I have been asked for collaboration from Hohner and a few Italian builders.. so figure I've learned something.

What I mean is I paid $2400 and had to wait a year for it to finished being built. Looks very good on outside the inside there were no reenforcements in the corners had a loose slide and the frames were glued togather then the face plates were put in from the back side and glued in with a piece of eighth inch plywood. Maybe was just mine. Sound realy good had it tuned by Jr. And she sings. Just could have went see Leland Colagon spent $1800 and waited a month r two. And I haven't played a bad one of his. Maybe was just my experience not saying ur accordion is not a good one.very nice looking and sure it sounds awsome just stating my opinion .

She's a beauty!

Some Brave who needs a Bb should jump on this. Glen knows accordions and if he says it is killer, you know it is.

Bb is a great key. If you are killing your voice trying to get the vocals in C just coming down one step is so nice. Not to mention that the key of F on the pull is very versatile. Great for Flammes D'Enfer. And if you are into Zydeco, you get the Dm licks on a Bb box. Extremely versatile.

Looks like a buy at Glenns price only. Dont see a bid line

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!