Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jonno Frishberg's accordion stolen!

It's a Martin, blonde/natural finish Birdseye maple with black faces. It's also in the key of B natural.

It was evidently taken at a Mulate's gig just before Mardis Gras, and he just now noticed it - probably doesn't play that B natural very often!

So put the word out, and maybe someone more internet savvy than me can look through old e-bay and/or Craiglist postings.

There's a special place in Hades for scum that steal a working musician's intruments . . .

Re: Jonno Frishberg's accordion stolen!

They can always steal the instrument of a musician, they never can steal his talent !!!!!

Marc.

Can you get a picture of it? there are "stolen instrument" sites all over the world to post it ... Nout

This instrument was not stolen, but misplaced by Jonno.
This was his recent post on FB, "I found my accordion at one of my schools! How odd... I look around for a month in spots where I think it should be, then announce on Facebook it's missing, and find it the next day in a place I would not expect to...., St Anthony is on Facebook?".
Glad he found it. We all had our eye iut for a thief.

Tout est bien qui finit bien...

I think I understood that.

I hear JLM and St Anthony are pretty close. Bet if you do a finger print test you will find the thief

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!