Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: numb nuts is slowly figuring out his FR-18

I was initially a tiny bit confused about the SHIFT button, but then I realized its meaning and operation is identical to the SHIFT button on a computer keyboard. In other words, press and HOLD shift, while next pressing the other relevant button. Easy peezey!

Please refer back to the two words in my subject line: "numb nuts". The anaesthesia sometimes reaches my brain too.

I'm really not too dumb, but when I have way too many variables hitting me at once, I numb down.

Too many? Oh, two or more!

Numb or Nut, as said before Dwight is Alright, or maybe always right.

BTW, this sounds like a new incurable Royal Accordionist's inbreeding disease called Anaestesia's Nutty Numbness, to be further discussed on a synthesizer forum ...

PS Imagine a shift button on an Acadian Model #4 and what could happen if you press it at the same time closing a stop ... a hatch opens and a beer pops up? An idea for you Bryan maybe & the newest # 13.5 XL mark II model. - Nout

I'm going to go with that song "The Kids are Alright", by that band of anonymous goat herders, The Who.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!