Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This date in French accordion music history

Neal

Let me add my congratulations and heart felt thanks. Your site and you other contributions to this site have been so valuable to all of us. We all hope for many more years to come for your site.

Gene

i have to chime in here as well.....neal, you rock. there have been many songs i was looking for a recording and i found them on your site.....sometimes 2 versions.
thanks amigo!

roger

Outdated?? Mais cher, the most important thing is that it is very clear and easy to use. Please don't modernize (= complicate) it!
Thank you for this goldmine.

Longue vie à ce site ! (Hadacol peut pas mentir ! ).

Neal, congratulations, and thanks for all that you have done in preserving our Cajun French music, and also for what you have done towards preserving our very precious language and culture.

Dowell

Neal,

Thank you for the effort you have put into that site. I really don't know if I could have kept going with learning to play without the music that is there. It has given me reference and incentive.

Don't think you need to "modernize" the site. It is simple and to the point. The "right tool".

If you are ever out to Oregon, please contact me. I would be honored and pleased to show you around.

John in Oregon

Hats off to you Mr Neal for all the hard work and time it takes to keep up this wonderful website....Merci!!!!!

Great job Neal. I'm sure your hard work is appreciated more than you know.

Thanks for the kind words, everybody!

I don't think I could ever put into words the effect finding your site with all those old recordings I probably would never have known about otherwise had on me. I will always be indebted to you and your cohorts.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!