Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New CD

Luke Huval, Zach Fusilier, and myself have a band called the Huval, Dupuy, and Fusilier Cajun Band. We recently did some studio recording and we now have our first CD complete. I played accordion and drums, Luke played guitar and handled most of the vocals, Zach played fiddle and sang a tune. We were joined by my father and Philip Huval on bass, Terry Huval on guitar and also recorded the CD.I got my first copies in today. Our release party is at the Coffee Depot in Scott, LA. All are welcome to come. You can purchase our CD there! Link 1 is a brief description about it!

Re: New CD

You can put me down for one. Way to go, Cameron!

I thought I heard something Sunday on KRVS!

I just heard the track and they (the DJ) didn't say who or what it was...I think they played two in a row. But I thought I recognized Luke's voice and Zach's fiddle...but I didn't think that the accordion playing sounded exactly like Luke's style and suspected it was you! Thanks for the post let everyone know about the CD!

These young folks are supercharged with talent and I highly recommend the CD based on the two tracks I heard! Keep it up! WOW!

Thanks, Mr. Jamey and Mr. Chris.

Right on, Cameron. Congrats. That's a big step. Yall should consider posting up a track or two gratis as a taster for folks.

John in Oregon

That's great Cameron. How can I get one ?
Please say hello to Zach from me and also to Luke.

Will do! If you would like a copy, just send me an email at cajunaccordionplayer@yahoo.com. I will put you on the list. Just include your shipping address.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!