Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaux Bridge Jam Session

Does anyone know if there is still a Saturday morning jam session in Breaux Bridge?

Re: Breaux Bridge Jam Session

Wake up Charlie B. He's our man in Pont Breaux.

Ha, ha...you got me Nedro....The coffee shop where the Sat. morning jam took place has closed and the jam was relocated to the old "Corner Bar" (long ago moved off the corner and turned cafe). I never did go to that jam and don't know if they are still having it. The Jam at Vermilionville in Lafayette is ongoing every Sat. afternoon from 1pm to 3:30pm and is usually well attended.

Charlie B.

cb
Ha, ha...you got me Nedro....The coffee shop where the Sat. morning jam took place has closed and the jam was relocated to the old "Corner Bar" (long ago moved off the corner and turned cafe). I never did go to that jam and don't know if they are still having it. The Jam at Vermilionville in Lafayette is ongoing every Sat. afternoon from 1pm to 3:30pm and is usually well attended.

Charlie B.

And we still have the Friday jam at the Begnaud House. Charlie, you need to come brotha!

Saturday breaux bridge jam is at Angelle's cafe burger joint thingy at 2pm usually sometimes they don't have it. Also the same people do a Tuesday jam e-mail me if you want to get on the mailing list. This is the best way to find the jams in pint breaux

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!