Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Which Marc Savoy tape? "Gospel Vol-1" or "Marc + Tracy Schwarz"?

11 Songs on Gospel #1

Choupique
Valse de Grande Piniere
'Tit Mamou
The Cowboy Waltz
Quelle Etoile
La Valse de Opelousas
La Talle D'Eronces
La Valse De L'Anse Maigre
The Perrodin Two-Step
Eunice Two-Step
Amede Two-Step

Thank you Nick! Also a memory from either '03 or '04

Cheers man, thanks for your help... I sent the payment for your #3 DVD via paypal.

I was looking at the preview on youtube a few days ago and noticed you have Cajun Hot Shoe as one of the songs... Remember that year we were both in Dirk's class learning that one? I had it down pretty well, but for some reason stopped playing it years ago.

It'll be good to have a refresher on that, and to learn from the rest of the line up. Great deal man, thanks again

Re: Help anyone? Looking for a transfered (VHS to DVD) copy of Marc Savoy / Tracy Schwarz instructi

I don't know what happened to my last posting, but I'd be grateful to anyone whoi cloud provide me with dupes to DVD of the entire series at a fair price.

~ Kerry

TJ
If you have trouble finding it let me know. I have a copy.

Re: Help anyone? Looking for a transfered (VHS to DVD) copy of Marc Savoy / Tracy Schwarz instructi

I asked Big Nick the same.

Hi TJ and Big Nick...if possible I'd like a copy as well! Thanks!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!