Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Isaac

Best of luck to everyone in the Gulf States facing what appears to be some challenging weather.

Keep your bellows dry !

Re: Isaac

I realize that your collective xenophobia and intense personal dislike of me prohibits a response, however, I still wish you well.

I have been through hurricanes, not fun.

Your second post is simply ridiculous. Are you now just posting here in the hopes of drawing attention to yourself? Your second post would suggest such. Instead of considering that those people who you wished well may not be able to get online to respond, you have to post a "whoa is me, no one likes me" post. Pathetic.

You're not paying attention; this group doeesn't agree on anything enough to do it collectively. That's why there's room for everybody, including you.

Wouldn't be any fun if we all agreed on everything.

you mean agree with you

Hey, Boh!

Nah...no intense dislike here...

I live less than 55 miles from where the eye passed. It's just that there was so much gong on... The storm was pretty well behaved in my area compared to some in the past. During those days just before and after...Things get pretty hectic, as you can imagine (leaving less time for the computer) Your well wishes are much appreciated..

So again...thanks for thinking of us poor Cajuns in the thick of it..
CharlieB.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!