Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ariette

Or, Ganey has a clever and altruistic plan that benefits others and expands the musical heritage. Hmmmmm.

Listen to Bryan; He's created some fine firewood in his time.

Come on, Lafleur! Give the guy a break!
For all you know, Ganey could probably be distributing these wonderful instruments free to the inner-city children of Lake Charles. Who knows, there could be another BooZoo lurking out there, just waiting to be enlightened. They cain't all be rap-stars.
I urge all of you on this board, send him your Chinese mochine and even cover the freight.
And, if in reality he just wants those boxes for the fire-place, he can invite in a few of those guys with the cardboard "Work For Food" signs to warm up on cold days. There are probably one or two old grumpy derlict fiddlers in that group looking forward to a hot meal and a bottle of cheap wine.
JB

Wine ?!?, i'll be there ......

- F

JB
Come on, Lafleur! Give the guy a break!
For all you know, Ganey could probably be distributing these wonderful instruments free to the inner-city children of Lake Charles. Who knows, there could be another BooZoo lurking out there, just waiting to be enlightened. They cain't all be rap-stars.
I urge all of you on this board, send him your Chinese mochine and even cover the freight.
And, if in reality he just wants those boxes for the fire-place, he can invite in a few of those guys with the cardboard "Work For Food" signs to warm up on cold days. There are probably one or two old grumpy derlict fiddlers in that group looking forward to a hot meal and a bottle of cheap wine.
JB

Nice to FINALLY see 1 non hostile response to the word Ariette!

How did Newt find my College Yearbook picture?
JB

You guys are cracking me up! Thanks.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!