Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Festivals Acadien et Creoles Report

Great band they play at Randol's on Wed nights. Kristi Guillary used to be the accordion player with them.

Excellent report Ned! I had a good time hanging out with you.

Chris Miller played accordion for Ellis Vanicor and the Lacassine Playboys at 10:30 Sunday morning at Main Stage (Scene Ma Louisian?) Got to talk to him and all the other band members. Horace Trahan got some sort of day-job that keeps him working all the time, so Chris filled in and did a bang-up job.

Jon M, really enjoyed meeting you and playing with you at the Begnaud House on Friday and again on Sunday for the D. L. Menard tribute. Let me tell you, Dude, you are one wicked player.

Jamie, missed you, Buckwheat.

Bryan & Ned, sorry I missed y'all as well. Too many people and not enough time.

Cain't make Blackpot; got back-to-back gigs. Hope to see a few of you at Balfa in 2013. Have special dispensation from the War Department to attend this year. Fiddle 201 with Al B.

Keep Squeezin'!
JB

JB, it was great meeting you too! Man, I really enjoyed playing with you and your buddy. Thanks for the compliment, it feels really good to hear that.

JB,

Sorry we didn't connect. Grab a schwartzbier for me at Wurst Fest, and we'll catch you in the spring.

Nedro

I was only there for a short while on Friday, but managed to see Ned, Bryan and Chuck.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!