Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bubba Brown

LOL LOL what to do with JM just what the avatar is doing

I have been on here for years and most often consider the source. I have seen those comments come out so often I move on down the board rather than even comment.
Chuck from Kentucky

Bubba's youtube version of Lacassine special is the closest I've heard to Iry's.

I have seen some of Bubba's videos. Man he makes that Weltmeister sound sooooooooooo good. Thanks for posting.

Not sure which videos he might be playing a Weltmeister in? I didn't even know that he had one ( and I've tuned every one he has over the years ), but the accordion that he is playing in the "Walker Special" video, is an original Sterling !

Here's all we need to know - Bubba is hands down the master of playing Iry Lejeune. I have never heard anyone in my life play like that, close my eyes and I'd swear it was Iry himself.

Just plain AWESOME Bubba !!!!!

Thats my video of Bubba Brown playing my Sterling Accordeon, be hopeful maybe more to come, Bubba is Awesome Accordion player and good friend jbo

Wow! That guy can play!

I can't say I am surprised that "you know who" had to dis the guy. As if he had even 1/100th of the talent and accomplishment shown in that video.

Well so far two hypocrites have come forward, Jim Pettiass and David blow it out your ass Souza. I have offered a constructive remark to Bubba about the song and in my discussion with him about it he told me what his thoughts were about the recordings. He did not take offence to my remark and thought it constructive. On the hypocrite end of this discussion both of these know it all's are criticizing me and my ability and at the same time saying I shouldn't be making these kinds of evaluations. You are just a couple of punks with nothing better to do than to try to make yourself so important and in reality you ain't ****.

Jerry, I was wrong to say what I said. I overreacted for some dumb reason and shot my mouth off. I apologize.

Thanks. This whole post is ridiculous. As you know I don't back down in words or actions, if I am accused of something I will take what ever action I need to. I will ask Big to remove my last post.

I'm not apologizing for anything I said. When I see anyone dictating genius, without due cause, I'll talk about

Moody, your comment on youtube, was just a mild example of how you portray your arrogance.

petty ass aren't you running late for your morning bottle?

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!