Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jim Pettijohn

You are obviously mentally ill. Please seek help before you hurt yourself or others.

Moodswing- Actually, sir, you are incorrect. I do NOT support Obama, or the left whatsoever. I also don't have the urge to be friends with a hardcore right wing nutjob.

Go take your frustrations out at the local town hall. I'm done with you.

Stupid me. I thought this forum was for fostering the appreciation of Cajun/creole/Zydeco accordion playing and a sharing of the love for this music. I love cajun music. That's why I'm here - to have you more experienced guys pull me along in the learning process. Let's try to be more positive, encouraging and realize that not everyone will dig the other guy's style. It's ok. It's not a contest.

Tim, I agree with you.
It's not necessary to have the same opinion about things to talk/discuss about playing an accordion.
As I write before "bury the hatchet" and show some respect to another. Please!
It 's possible to have friends who are from another political planet

That's impossible for Mood. He hates everyone who doesn't have a replicated political bug crawling up their tight ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgAmMM5T5jA&list=PL3D400F7EE9B9C6AC

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!