Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hohner HA114B key of C for sale (with pictures!)

Look neg, I thought about it some more and I want to ask you a couple questions. How much did you pay four dat ting when you bought it wit Marc? Marc's first instruction video on VHS recording showed him playing on one of those exact same 114 Blacks. Those accordions are impressive.

My second question is dat me and da family been wantin to take a trip to see Colorado. Can we go stay at you house for about a week? I can sit and show you how to play dat accordion at night after you bring us around to see all the pretty places in you truck. Don't worry about the food or feeding us neither. My wife is a good cook and she can take anything you have in da cabinets or frigerator and make us all some good food. You wont even have to pay her. She will even get up at 4 in the morning and clean your whole house wit out me telling her to. I hope you dont have no daughters cause I have too teenage boys that I bring with me so they can play the guitar and triangle. We dont want nuttin crazy happenin wit dem kids when we not lookin you see? So, when can we go stay wit you?

That sounds like a laugh. with cullinery skills like that I could do with borrowing your wife for a while and could put the young uns to good use diggin holes n breakin up rocks- that'd keep em out of mischeif. I also have a Hohner box but quite happy teaching myself so I guess you could stay home.

Mais Mon! you have rocks in you yard? Mais I dont wan go over dere den. I could hurt my ankle!

An non. You dont want to jus borrow my wife. Trust me on dat one.

You can have her if you trade me dat black accordion!

Mike --

If that instrument is still available I would love to purchase it.... let me know

martoocha2013@gmail.com

Paul

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!